Judge Arlene Gordon-Oliver - The Right Choice
The Family Court is a special court that deals with families and children in crisis.
There is no substitute for experience in the Family Court.
- Vote for the only candidate who has experience as a judge.
- The only candidate who has adjudicated cases involving 16 and 17-year-old defendants
- Strong judicial ethics
- A judge we can count on for:
Judge Gordon-Oliver for Family Court Judge
Ten Years of Judicial Experience
- Greenburgh Town Justice since 2007
- Acting City Court Judge in Mount Vernon, White Plains and Yonkers
Legal Community Leadership
Arlene Gordon-Oliver has many years of leadership in the legal community:
- Westchester County Bar Association, Treasurer and Board Member
- House of Delegates Member and Vice President of the 9th Judicial District for the New York State Bar Association
- Former President, Westchester Black Lawyers Association
- Chair, Westchester County Bar Association Criminal Justice Section
Arlene Gordon-Oliver: Compassion. Fairness. Integrity.
Don't Forget - VOTE NOVEMBER 7th!